L’Occitane is a popular brand and sells a shea butter hand cream every three seconds. The ingredients are hundred percent pure and natural. Since 2014 the company is producing paraben-free and phthalates-free products. People with any kind of skin type can use its products. Mostly people living in cold regions of the world appreciate it the most.
Reviews of top selling L’Occitane hand creams
- L’Occitane shea butter hand cream: this contains shea butter also known as ‘african gold’ and lavender essential oil. It is a smooth and light textured cream that gently helps to nourish and moisturize your hands. Do have a look at its ingredients:
- Shea butter
- Coconut oil
The product comes in a tube kind packaging with a cap. It is portable and very travel friendly. The cream has a butter-like consistency. When applied it slides smoothly on hands which makes them feel softer than before. The only disadvantage about this hand cream is that it is a quiet expensive but the effects are worth spending the money.
- L’Occitane desert rose hand cream: its packaging is same as the shea butter hand cream and the small cap can get lost anywhere so handle with care. It hydrates and repairs the damaged skin. It is highly beneficial for the nails and cuticles. The smell is fruity and girly. It is long lasting and need no re-application. It takes time to get absorbed due to its thick consistency.
- L’Occitane almond delicious hand cream: almond oil and almond milk is combined together to manufacture this product. It nourishes and pampers your skin. It is smooth and creamy thus seeps into the skin easily. You can apply it multiple times a day without feeling it to be greasy. As the name suggests. Its smell is also delicious. It comes in a small tube that might finish soon.\
- L’Occitane delicate cherry blossom hand cream: the main ingredients are shea butter and vitamin E. Both of these ingredients are proved to improve the structure of the skin. Its smooth consistency helps it to seep into the skin easily. Since it is absorbed by the skin easily it cures and nourishes the lower layers of skin. this best hand cream has a beautiful smell. The smell might prove to be allergic to a few people because the smell is obtained from the freshly collected cherry flowers. You can use the cream as a daily moisturizer.
- L’occitane lavender hand cream: lavender along with essential oil is used basically in all skin care products. Shea butter, extracts of honey, mallows and lavender oil are combined to form this product. It pampers and hydrates your hands. You can use it frequently with fearing it to be greasy. The non oily formula makes it more moisturizing rather than greasy. It can nourish highly damaged hands. The tubes are tiny which means they get exhausted soon.
The only disadvantage similar in all of these creams is that they are too expensive but the effects are worth spending the money. It is not only scientifically proven but even my near and dear ones have used L’Occitane hand creams and it has shown its quality.